Jared Bedrick is a lifelong New Hampshire resident dedicated to representing those accused of crimes, injured by some culpable party, or suffering some injustice or assault on liberty or equality at the hands of the government or a large employer.
Jared is an active member of the legal community. He currently sits on board of governors for the New Hampshire Association for Justice and is a co-chair of the New Hampshire Bar Association’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Section.
Jared started his career defending the accused and has since secured victories and made new law concerning civil rights, criminal procedure, and constitutional protections for speech and access to government.
Jared holds an advanced law degree in Commerce and Technology Law that he uses in finding innovative ways to investigate and litigate cases. He is particularly proud of his work teaching and mentoring high school students interested in legal careers through the New Hampshire High School Mock Trial program. Students of his have gone on to set themselves up for promising careers in law with admissions to prestigious law schools.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- NH Association for Justice
- NH Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Lecturer: Rules of Evidence: A Practical Toolkit, NBI Seminars March 2017
- Author: Restoring a Robust Grand Jury, NH Bar News Vol. 25 No. 8
- Author: Police-Involved Shootings Need Citizen Review, NH Bar News Vol 24 No. 8
- Author: Part of Doing the Right Thing (Jury Nullification), NH Bar News Vol. 23 No. 8
Free speech cases: State v. Baer, State v. Clay.